Thursday, September 8

The Day I Posted Stinson Beach Photos

I probably knew this would happen eventually, but I didn't know when. So here it is. With school starting and the stresses building and Jenny leaving and life changing, it's been harder to find time to keep a consistent blogging schedule. Not that I don't still want to keep it up. I still write myself little notes to remember things. I just don't have the spare hours like I used to. And when I do, I spend them with Jenny or I spend them writing fiction or I spend them napping. Sorry blog, but you'll just have to wait until I can figure my shit out.

Now that I do have a minute, I should mention that last night's bonfire was one of the best. A lot of new faces and friends made an appearance, from new coworkers to friends I made on the bus. We had Chris and Katie, Chris and Trina, Julianne with Murphy, Alise with Sadie, Jenn, Katrina (and boyfriend), Daniel, Drew, Jake, Landon, Tessa and Amelia, Tim, Rob and Andy with surprise guest, Lane (who told me to apply to Trader Joe's). Almost everyone brought beer and the sun went down a little earlier than recent nights, so the fire was good and s'mores were made. Lots of different people. Different conversations. Good energy. Good music. Good movies. This is what the bonfires are all about. 

I should also mention that Jenny and I went to Stinson Beach with Bobby and Lilly over the weekend. Always nice to get out of Sacramento. Even better when the ocean is involved. Neat experience, hanging out with these two, since I really only knew them in the more sheltered environment of Old Soul and the occasional bonfire. Not that they turned out to be serial killers or anything, but they were both more natural in their own world, in the comfort of Bobby's mini-cooper. 

Trying to figure out how to get health insurance. Got to finish extracting my teeth. School is going well. Homework slowly piling up on the horizon. And now, photos from the beach: 
















































































- Left to Fry

2 comments:

  1. Really fantastic pics Christopher. Now where's my latte?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul. It'll be sitting on the counter.

    ReplyDelete