Friday, April 15

The Day I Learned A New Joke And Did Laundry

Diana's joke from Ohio:

What do you call it when someone sleeps with their father's sister?

More aching knee. Am I actually already getting old? Tired early. Long day? Early morning. Took a nap before doing laundry. Still tired? The future feels heavy, now that it's been filled. I feel that. Missing Jenny. Want to send her a thousand texts but don't want to overwhelm her. A couple here and there. I'm working on a screenplay now. Wrote some of it at the laundromat. Transexual hoodlums hanging out in the laundromat. Drama between them, drama on the court shows on TV behind them. I keep an eye on my stuff. Today feels like a day I might get mugged. I don't. Hate having that concern in my mind. It could happen to anyone. Found my old sunglasses. My second round of tea training today. Big fan of the silver needle white variety. It's rare. And how! Liquid happiness. Why does my knee ache? Some lady brought us a mat to put near the espresso machine, concerned with our having to stand on cement all day, and it helped. Nice lady. Went to see a show with Shaun and Zoe, happened upon Kelly and her boyfriend, Jose. Decent show, from what I saw, but had to leave early. Tired. Opening tomorrow. Already looking forward to tomorrow's after-work nap. Is that sad? I stopped by Newsbeat. Looked at writing journals. Really digging the new TV On The Radio album. My repetition, my repetition is this. Backed up my hard-drive. Just in case. Nice to have clean shirts. Underwear. I need more underwear. I want to go see Sage Francis next month. Forty bucks for two tickets. I'll wait. Should be going to bed now. Haven't smoked much pot lately. That's good, right? Talked adult-like with some Old Soul regulars about education this morning. Jean's a second-grade teacher and loves it. I want to fast-forward to when I'm a teacher who loves my job, too. Looking forward to tomorrow's little shin-dig at the coffee-shop. Felt too tired today to be any fun. Shaun's a good story teller. Zoe got hit on. Jose likes comic books. Kelly asked what movies I'll play at the next bonfire. Rescuers Down Under. Homeward Bound. I don't know. It's weird not having a working car. I spent thirty bucks of tips today. I guess the Kings are officially done with Sacramento. Oh well. Life goes on. Writing just to write, now. And scene. 

So what do you call it when someone sleeps with their father's sister?

Up-the-Auntie.

- Left to Fry

1 comment:

  1. Paul AlexanderApril 16, 2011

    You rascal! Don't make us wait for the punchline next time!

    ReplyDelete