Friday, June 17

The Day I Bought A Fan

Weekend's over. Got to try quinoa for the first time at Jenny's with Meg and David. It's been ninety degrees outside for like FOREVER already. Had lunch with Jenny today at Hot Italian. Decided I don't really want to move into Jessica's apartment anymore. Had a good talk with Bobby about his teaching experience and found out he knows publishers. Had chocolate-orange gelato with Jenny during a walk around Fremont Park. Bought a fan and named it Cozy. Got paid. Erin got the job she'd been interviewing for. Finished watching "American Gangster." Did a good amount of writing. Today is Shaun's birthday. Happy birthday. Jenny made progress on a new article for work. John left for Europe for a month. A strip of lining fell loose from my shorts and I tied it around my wrist, grateful because the other day I realized I missed this piece of string I used to have tied around my wrist and I don't remember what happened to it. Went on a 90's Alternative Rock flashback with Joe. I renewed my love for Jimi Hendrix and Neil Young and Baz Luhrmann's "Sunscreen Song." No Delta Dental card or word from Medi-Cal yet, so no Peace Corps progress. Jenny and I added a few more plants to the garden. Tomorrow I start five days of opening shifts in a row. At least the tips will be nice.

- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment