Saturday, August 7

The Day I Found A Place To Live And Finally Felt Good About All The Chaos That Surrounds Me

It's official. My future is starting to take shape.

It begins with a place to live. It begins with a deposit.

Then I move to Midtown.

Next: decorating, designing.

Afterward, acclimated, comes the plant.

Guests. Bonfire gatherings.

The soundtrack of Sacramento out my window.

Walking 30 seconds to work.

Coffee. So much coffee.

My new friend and house-mate, Drew.

An old three-story Victorian home with aged charm, personality.

No more driving. Thank God.

Restaurants. Bars. Friends.

Simplicity.

A few more weeks of living in a room in Carmichael...

A few more weeks of closing shifts.

Writing about robots and love.

Working full-time.

A teacher? Go for my Masters? An internship?

To Do: Pay off credit card. Pay for parking ticket.

Need: Start saving money.

Want: Peace, good karma, and a record player.

- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment