Thursday, January 6

The Day I Had Lunch With Stephanie After A Night Of Bar Hopping With Sean

I'm looking at the pregnant belly of my future and saying, "I think it's gonna be San Francisco."

Lunch today with Stephanie at Spin Burger. Had a fried egg on my hamburger. Strange to be so different in age yet so similar in situation. 

Bar hopping last night with Sean. Went from De Vere's to Spin to Simon's, Hot Italian, Shady Lady and The Townhouse. I don't remember falling asleep. I do remember free cake, Cait and karaoke. 

Sean and I also went out to River Bend Park and got lost in nature, found an elderberry longhorn beetle preserve, sat on the trunk of a wise old eucalyptus. Saw rabbits and wild turkeys and bicyclists. Never actually saw the river. 

Ryan and Nick were working at Old Soul when I stopped by. First time I've seen such new faces since the first time I walked into that coffee-shop. Oh the times they are a-changin. Kirsten's not on the schedule next week, and I think they're moving Shaun to Oak Park. So goes life in the coffee-culture. 

- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment