Friday, March 4

The Day I Left Jenny's House With A Goodbye Kiss And Went To Yoga And Spin Burger With Sean


A photo from Jenny during her trip to Anaheim. 

We met up last night for pizza and laundry at her place and started at an expectantly awkward pace before ultimately deciding not to worry about the whole thing anymore. Tried to keep the night mellow but Jen wanted to practice music in the livingroom, then her boyfriend arrived and Nick came home from Old Soul, so Jenny and I retreated to her room to finish out our talk and wait for laundry to finish. I like her. I can't help it and I think about her when she's not around. And she likes me. So for whatever that is, it's great, and we'll just keep doing that and continue forward. 

Sean came down for yoga and Spin Burger. Gotta cherish the times we hang out this month, knowing it might be his last. Sean's sister in San Diego is looking for apartments for them to share. It's going to be such a good move for him and I selfishly see this as a great excuse for taking a road trip down the coast of California. 

So ends my Sunday. Work tomorrow. Might see my family. Jenny comes back. 

Kirsten wants to stay over, for the same convenient reasons, but we've agreed to keep it plutonic. I'll volunteer for the floor. It's no big deal. I know it's a pain in the ass for her to commute from North Highlands when the public transportation around here is mostly a joke. Anyway, she's in love with Collin in San Francisco, so the good timing has allowed us to move equally apart. 

- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment