Sunday, March 27

The Day I Posted Photos From The Auburn Excursion

Having digested the emotion from the weekend, I realized I had many other photos from Saturday's excursion to Auburn, and here I've put them up for display. It starts in Midtown with Jenny holding a cranberry orange tea in a raincoat during a break in the storm, which doesn't last for long and the storm returns full-force to make the commute on the freeway feel like driving through the rinse cycle of a washing machine. We meet up with Sean and start our adventure at Taco Tree before venturing across the street to my old high school, where faded memories bounce off the rain-soaked walls and we take photographs of a campus I once considered my life entire. After this we journey along Auburn's main drag, stop into Winston's Books, and circle around town without a destination, ending up back at the car with a craving for candy and plans to see Sucker Punch. We get our tickets and have an hour to spare so we drive across the Foresthill Bridge during a gorgeous sunset. The movie is better than decent, not great, but fantastic to watch, and afterward we say goodbye to Sean and drive home without a drop of rain on the windshield. 































 
















- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment