Wednesday, March 9

The Day I Bought Tickets To The Railroad Revival Tour And Took A Couple Photos On My Way To The ATM

YESTERDAY: Woke up with Jenny at my place, had breakfast at Crepeville, Jenny left, made plans for Hidden Falls and a bonfire on Thursday before Shaun's show, went to work, met up later with Jenny, wound up eating sweet potato gnocchi at her house and snacking on dried cherries, sometimes in the same bite, had the religion talk and cemented myself as a reductionist. 

TODAY: Woke up at Jenny's, had an amazing breakfast, learned a couple new French phrases (c'est foutu = "that's fucked up" and embrassez-moi = "kiss me"), got dropped off at home, bought two tickets to the Railroad Revival Tour, walked to Wells Fargo to deposit the work week's tips, took photographs, posted bit about CARES on Sacramento Press, let Chris borrow the last breath of my printer, made plans for yoga and Battle LA on Friday, went to work, Nick (Shaun's buddy) put in his two weeks, Joe was depressed and wouldn't say why, business was excruciatingly slow, permanently borrowed two books from the Old Soul library (one's all in French, the other's about medicine), changed Thursday's plans with Sean to a trip to the mall instead on account of the weather forecast.

UPDATES: No word from Sac State, getting antsy, gonna call them after I post this. Jessica almost put in her two weeks at Old Soul, changed her mind, the owners can be real assholes sometimes. Installed the driver for my printer, now I just need paper, and black ink. Not scared of mushrooms anymore. I really like the new Dropkick Murphys album, especially the song "Cruel." Texted Katie, trying to see if she hates me, don't think she does, don't think either of us have the urge to stay friends, though I still have some of her DVDs. Jenny wants me to be a columnist. I need to finish reading "The Rules of Attraction." Excited to listen to my Pink Floyd tape when I drive out to Auburn tomorrow. Still need to get rid of that Halloween pumpkin.  

QUOTE: Jenny, "It's very relaxed, French, like laying in bed eating grapes with your lover."












































- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment