Thursday, October 21

The Day I Had Lunch At Crepeville With Shaun From Old Soul And Actually Did Some Writing For Once

My requirements for the day:

1. Make one human connection.
or
2. Win the lottery.

Today it was #1: Lunch with coworker Shaun at Crepeville. Had the "Midtown Benedict" and it was delicious. Two Stella's and conversation topics ranging from local bands to bad sex. I didn't buy any lottery tickets and my only plan for the evening is to write more and pass out early, so my day already feels like it's done. It's gloomy weather, crisp but not cold, and I'm about to light a candle and move over to the bed. 

That's it. Tomorrow I open, might see Aly, I get paid and then have to pay $76 on my credit card. 

Saturday: open, Vampire Ball
Sunday: nothing. 

Now: time to write.

- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment