Sunday, October 10

The Day I Worked A Little and Stressed A Little And Watched My Bloody Valentine

Plans: 

1. Watch My Bloody Valentine in 3D (with glasses).
2. Finish listening to this episode of Radiolab about numbers.
3. Write.
4. Read.
5. Post a Cap Events for Sac Press.
6. Relax.

My dad is coming to visit tomorrow at noon.

Here are some photos I took of things on my windowsill:







For continuity purposes, I should mention that AJ did pay me her half of the AT&T bill. She left fifty bucks taped in an envelope to the back of her car, and I went and picked it up after work. I was fine with the whole thing until it took me forever to figure out how to get back to my neck of the neighborhood. 

I should also mention that last night's Second Saturday wasn't a disaster, but it wasn't very fun, either. I have to learn to keep Sean away during Second Saturday because it's hard to explore and embrace this city when I'm hanging out with a guy who hates it so much. He doesn't hate it. He just wants San Diego. So we went out and saw the stage where they were having the Sammie Awards, then stepped into the crowded Shady Lady, turned around, came back, and that was that. Not a bad night. But nothing we couldn't have done on a Tuesday or Thursday... This is the second Second Saturday in a row that I feel has been a squandered opportunity. So... Officially I declare: no more Sean on Second Saturday.

- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment