Wednesday, October 27

The Day I Picked My Halloween Costume And Decided This Friday Would Be A Good Day To Try Yoga

Upcoming Events: 
Thursday, Oct. 28
10 a.m. - noon - Finding a Halloween Costume. Calling B Street Theatre to ask for interviews. 
1:20 - 9:30 p.m. - Working at Old Soul

Friday, Oct. 29
5:20 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. - Working at Old Soul
4 - ??? p.m. - Yoga (first time ever)
9:40 p.m. - 11:20 p.m. - Old City Cemetery Lantern Tour

Saturday, Oct. 30
5:20 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. - Working at Old Soul
4 - 6:15 p.m. - Dinner with mom and sister

Sunday, Halloween
5:20 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. - Working at Old Soul
7 p.m. - ??? - Celebrating Halloween with Sean

Today was a day I forfeited to time. I didn't make anything happen today. I slept in late. Worked lazily. Had a few successful flirts, but it was a slow night for business, mine and Old Soul's. Tomorrow will pretty much be the same thing. Weekend should be interesting. 

- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment