Friday, October 8

The Day I Enjoyed Nothingness And Meredith Asked Me To Work For Her Tomorrow And Then I Couldn't Get The Law-Office Door To Lock

Payday. Bitched with Joe. Made 14 in tips. Ate at Crepeville for lunch. Read the paper. Did a little writing. Unsuccessfully tried to lock the law-office building after work on my way out. Listened to a This American Life podcast. Negotiated money pick-up times with AJ via text. Coordinated Second Saturday plans with Sean, also via text. Also growing wary of my recent peak of optimism. Meredith said she'd repay me with joints. Tim joked about making me general manager of Old Soul's soon-to-be airport location. It was a joke, I'm sure, but it's a crazy idea nonetheless. Not sure if I'd want that... Depends on the pay-raise, I guess. Food for thought. 

- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment