Monday, October 18

The Day Garrett Gave Me A Ride To The Parking Garage To Get My Car (For 36 Bucks) And I Walked To Sac Press And Hung Out With Meredith And Published Two Articles

1. Left the house at 10:00am for a Sacramento Walkabout. 
2. Decided around noon that I might as well just walk to Sac Press.
3. Made plans with Aly to go to mid-day concert at Westminster on Wednesday.
4. Stayed at Sac Press until 2:20. 
5. Got lunch at MVP on the way home.
6. Finished my Pink and White Ball article.
7. Napped.
8. Went to Meredith's house, smoked pot and philosophized and ate pizza from Hot Italian.
9. Walked home, published my Richard Simpson article.
10. Edited my Sacramento Walkabout photos.
11. Went to bed early, since I'm covering Merideth's opening tomorrow.

The best of the batch:





































- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment