Wednesday, October 20

The Day I Went To The Noon Concert At Westminster With Aly And Wrote My Vampire Ball Preview Story And Reveled In A Real Day Off

Tomorrow might just be my first complete day off from work and responsibility. They are rare, indeed. It is nearly an event worth celebrating, if my main goal wasn't to do as little possible and let my mind fade into the background for a good 24 hours. I predict I'll do some writing. Do a lot of napping. So goes the life of Christopher Fryer. I'll also get to bond with the new arrangement of my room. I have to thank Sean for inspiring me to make the change and helping me carry that cabinet from the kitchen closet. 

Sean really wants me to move to San Diego with him. Problem is: he wants to move in December, and I have a year lease that won't end until August next year. He says I can sublet it. I am admittedly not sold on the idea, only because I'm still recovering from the huge changes that happened over the summer. I'm just getting used to living here. I really don't want to leave. 

Not so soon.

On account of recording these changes, I photographed the state of my room. 


Sean took this one.






Now my Bachelors has its own drawer
This is a map I drew of the second floor of the house. The upward-pointing stairs come from the foyer on the first floor, with the rest of the first floor occupied by Paul and Mike's office. Below that, in the basement studio, is Monica, who I rarely see. Then, the downward-pointing stairs lead to Drew's attic. On the right side of the map you have the kitchen and the bathroom. Richard's room is bigger than mine. 


Published my Vampire Ball preview today. Can't believe I'm going to this.

And I overheard this on a movie or show I watched recently. Thought it was neat.


- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment