Tuesday, October 5

The Day I Did My Laundry And Ate Yogurt While Ignoring Phone Calls

I got a call this morning from Tammie that went to voicemail asking me if I could come in to work from 11:00 to 2:00 because Merideth went home sick. I didn't call back.

AJ texted me later and admitted that she was seeing someone, which is a big relief. Sean thinks she's lying, since she could've easily admitted this last time we talked, but either way it feels like finally getting rid of spiderwebs caught in my hair.

My persistent weekend cold is clinging on, but is at its weakest, and I am hoping it will pack up its bags and leave during the night. This was part of the reason I didn't help at Old Soul today. The other reason was because this was my day off, goddamnit, and I had to go to Sac Press for an intern meeting at 2:00 anyway.

- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment