Wednesday, December 15

The Day I Walked To Old Sacramento And Officially Ended My Internship At Sacramento Press

I got my reporter badge changed to "Community Certified" instead of "Editorial Intern."


Nice mellow day. The Sac Press exit interview went well. I even got a little sad toward the end. Glad Colleen encouraged me to keep writing for them. I'll always wish I could've spent a lot more time in the office with those people. For that reason alone, I might ask Colleen to keep throwing me an article to write every once in a while. I kinda enjoyed the hell out of that internship and I know I'll miss it soon.

It took all of these when I walked to Old Sac. 
























































































- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment