Friday, November 5

The Day I Went To Shaun's Show With Meredith And Tried Yoga For The Second Time And Made Forty Bucks In Tips From A Busy Morning

Shaun's band, H. Letham, was pretty damn good. Shaun, the lead singer, no less, became an almost entirely different person (screaming, rocking, thrashing about) other than the modest way he said "Thanks" at the end of each song. We were both really impressed. 

Meredith was fun to hang out with. Got to talk work and philosophy and listen to live music. Next Friday we're going to look into a reggae night at Capitol Garage, which tonight we spent twenty minutes circling around downtown on one-way streets trying to find and failing repeatedly. 

Yoga, the second time, made me sweat twice as much. Felt like I was improving every-so-slightly, though keeping my balance on one foot or doing any manner of hand-stand seem like my biggest challenges. I also can't do that goddamn pigeon move--not quite that flexible, yet. 

- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment