Thursday, November 4

The Day I Probably Should Have Done Laundry Before Work But Watched The Royal Tenenbaums Instead

Last night I had a dream that Sean and I solved a murder and stole a smart car. 

To be honest I've been over-analyzing my relationship with Aly so much that it was frustrating me, so I'd decided that instead of being entertained by the adventure of getting to know her better, I'd find entertainment in figuring out what halted that process entirely. Was it something I'd said? Something I'd done? I was under the impression--since her early departure with LG on Halloween--that she'd lost interest in me. Can't say what gave me that feeling, but it was there, and it was annoying, and it made me angry at the female species. 

Then she texted me last night. It wasn't the conversation I'd expected, but it was something, and so I guess the Aly storyline will continue, though I don't see it becoming the focus of the plot.

Meredith is supposed to go see Shaun's show with me tomorrow at the Boardwalk and I'll be kidnapping her if she tries to change her mind. The update on her medical status is that they've found a tumor in her brain and she's 99% sure she'll need surgery, but that means she'll have to find a neurologist, and those suckers are expensive. Luckily she's got good friends who can help. Also, to top that off, her boyfriend in Santa Cruz apparently broke up with her.

Yet, through all of this, she is still the same happy Meredith I've known since May, and that's just incredible if you think about it. 

Posted an article about the Heart Clothing Boutique and my preview of "Well" during work last night, which is always stressful because I hate getting caught on the internet when the bosses walk by. 

Think I'll go get lunch at Old Soul before work starts. 

Here are the photos I took when I drove out to B Street yesterday:










- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment