Wednesday, September 29

The Day Of My Second Sacramento Walkabout That Resulted In The Following Photos Before Going To The Mondavi Center To Listen To Madeleine Albright

Wrote a rough draft for my Save The Salmon story. 

Had my interview with Larry Scholl about the Ghost Train, too. Nice guy. He did the storyboard for this

Tonight I'm going to the Mondavi Center at UC Davis for Madeleine Albright's presentation. I have no idea what it's supposed to be about. I only just found out who she was today when I did a little research. She seems like a nice lady. Likes to talk about her heroism in Kosovo. Probably still a little upset that Hilary Clinton didn't win. Colleen wants me to get buddy-buddy with at least two other guests and get some before and after interviews. Should be fun. I even get to dress up. 

That said, here is the result of my second Sacramento walkabout. 






















my window on the right, my favorite place to be
 - Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment