Friday, September 3

The Day Drew Invited Me To A Bonfire Gathering Of Friends And I Met New People And Stayed Up Way Too Late Considering I Open At Work Tomorrow

I made it.

Somehow, it worked out. 

The room to rent, the job, the internship.

The car made it. Now I just need a bike.

New people. New faces.

I just came upstairs after a bonfire gathering in the yard outside of my house with Drew, his girlfriend, Amber, and some of their friends (Megan, Ed, Alex...Brittany?). A few beers, some good conversation, and the background music of Led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin, and some Rolling Stones. I stayed up a bit later than I should have, considering I have to wake up at 5:20 tomorrow morning and open at Old Soul. But whatever. I didn't want to cut a good night short. I can suffer the consequences later.

I write this, now, past my bedtime, because I have this feeling I won't be writing in this as much.

I'm busy now. I have a life forming around me. It's happening.

So maybe I will, maybe I won't--depends on what's going on, I guess--but I think this might be the last entry for a while. It's been good to have. It's kept me sane, kept me focused. But I think I've got this under control now. I think I'm going to be alright for a while. 

- Left to Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment